As Futurist and Coach, I am always looking for models of leadership and life that are changing outdated paradigms and thought patterns. As a former employee, business owner (and mom), I am glad COVID forced us to change the way we approached work, careers, and education. The old workplace and learning norms needed to change. Being a student or a working mom (or parent) should not have not been so hard for soo long!
We no longer need to separate our lives in to distinct categories. In fact, we never could-because we are human. We brought our lives, personal challenges, and feelings to work. We just had to hide them for decades! Enter Intentional Congruence, which I define as the “purposeful alignment between each area of your life to create synergy and success.” I believe Intentional Congruence is a path to more prosperous futures for many families.
Jessica Mead is leading the way for businesses and families. She has created a model of prosperity for her family that incorporates the “Both-And” Futurist Mindset as well as an entrepreneurial approach to life. As the researcher who discovered that personal fulfillment was the key to motivation for entrepreneurial individuals, I totally appreciate- and will use- elements of her work!
A few of my favorite takeaways:
- Find and create opportunities and let go of what is no longer working
- We are as afraid of success as we are of failure
- The educational institutions of old need to evolve
- Intentional Congruence is a way to create synergy and success that blends our personal and professional lives
- Trust yourself & let go of regret
- Let go of money as the outcome; Money will find you as you grow and evolve
Go Wild & Enjoy Listening & Learning to this Episode of Glambition Radio!