Come to the University of Nebraska Kimmel Education and Research Center on November 1 and find out!
I am so excited! A team of my colleagues from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln is coming to Kimmel to help launch businesses! The workshop our team is holding on November 1 is designed to help anyone thinking about starting a business. It will also be valuable to current business owners.
If you are thinking, “Am I ready to start my business?” Then, this workshop is for you! Put the best resources to work for you to help you find answers to your questions. Attend this workshop and learn:
· What skills and talents you bring to business
· Where you can find resources
· What impact starting a business will have on your family
· What networks and connections you have
· Why Marketing Research is important
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity! We’ll discuss best practices and provide you with tools you can learn today and use tomorrow. Tools that are tailored for your specific interests. You will have the opportunity to work one-on-one with trained professionals to discuss your readiness to start a business.
You Will Immediately-
· Understand the Key Factors to Readiness
· Discover if I personally have what it takes to start a business
· Learn how to take advantage of the many resources available to me
Who Should Attend?
Anyone interested in starting a business or those who are up and running and would like to learn strategies for success!
Where: University of Nebraska Kimmel Education & Research Center, 5985 G Road, Nebraska City
When: November 1, 10:00 – 4:00 pm
Cost: Early Bird Registration $35 , after October 24, registration is $45
Contact Information: Connie Reimers-Hild (email@example.com)
Click on the Register Now Button to take advantage of this opportunity.
Go Wild with Your Business!!